DELTA Men's ID Diamond Signet Ring Silver
This stunning ID signet ring features your personal initial cast in high quality solid sterling silver, flanked by natural precious gemstones set in our signature DELTA arrows. It is perfect for wearers who demand to leave their mark wherever they go. This ring will be custom made to order only for you in a striking high polish Silver finish with the choice of genuine Black or White diamonds. Specify your unique single signet character A-Z or 0-9 when ordering. Please allow 4-6 weeks manufacturing time for this Made to Order item.
925 Sterling Silver
Top : 18mm x 25mm
Ring shank : From 18mm to 8mm
Weight : 38g
Diamond quantity: 12 pcs in 1.15mm
Diamond choice: Black or White
Product code: 16865S
Our customer service will contact you for sizing and with an estimated delivery date.
We provide a refund or exchange within 7 days from the purchase day if you are unhappy with your purchase and so long as they are unworn, undamaged and in a good condition, or if it has been damaged in transit. Should you wish to return your purchase please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your purchase reference number. For hygiene reasons, we are not able to accept returns on Earrings unless they are faulty.
We can ship to virtually any address in Asia for free! We're happy to provide shipping to the following countries: Hong Kong, Australia, Brunei, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea (South), Macau, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and standard times from our shipping partner. This estimate is not guaranteed, and you will be given a more precise indication when you receive your tracking number. For deliveries within Hong Kong, we can typically fulfill and deliver your order within 3 working days.
If you require shipment to China or countries beyond those listed, please contact us directly at email@example.com for more information and to arrange a special arrangement. China customs may have import restrictions concerning precious metals, and your shipment may be subject to delivery delays and customs duty which you will be responsible for. We will provide you a separate quotation for such deliver arrangements.
MAYAYUEN JEWELLERY is hand-made with the highest quality craftsmanship in precious materials. Keep it looking spectacular for years to come by caring for it properly.
- Clean jewellery with a damp cloth. Dry with a soft lint-free polishing cloth.
- Store jewellery dry and in individual pouches or in original boxes to avoid oxidation and scratches.
- Never wear jewellery when swimming, bathing or washing. Chlorine in water damages metal and gemstones over time. Avoid spraying perfume or other alcohol-based liquids over your jewellery.
- For sterling silver plated items, the plating will wear off after regular wear and contact with everyday objects. Always store away from bright lights and open air to avoid discoloration and keep the surface looking lustrous.
- In the event of discolouration, we are happy to provide a free re-plating service for your MAYAYUEN JEWELLERY within 12 months of the purchase date (proof of purchase required). After 12 months, we will charge a service fee of HKD300/USD39 for each item re-plated. If your jewellery requires our re-plating service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WARNING: Each piece of jewellery has been ergonomically designed for glamour and drama in the everyday. It may contain sharp points. Take care when wearing your jewellery to avoid minor injuries to yourself or others, and keep jewellery away from infants and minors. MAYAYUEN Jewellery accepts no responsibility for mishandling or injury caused by the jewellery design.
It's important to buy jewellery that fits correctly both for comfort and to avoid loss and accidental damage. When ordering rings and necklaces, please use the following guides to help select your correct size. MAYAYUEN Jewellery creates our rings in standard Small (HK11/US5), Medium (HK13/US6) and Large (HK15/US6.75). For other custom ring sizes, please contact us at email@example.com and our team will be happy to discuss feasibility and production lead time with you.