DELTA armour ring
Flawlessly elegant, the DELTA collection uses a strong triangular motif as a representation of the Greek symbol Delta Δ, signifying change. The strength and boldness of this collection empowers women to embrace the changes in their lives and celebrate transformation. Both symbolically and functionally, its countless stacking options make the DELTA collection wearable for any occasion from casual to edgy to formal, day or night.
This armour ring is designed to be worn over the base of the finger and across the knuckle. Its sculpted design adjusts effortlessly with the wearer's movement. This is the perfect daywear statement ring for those who seek to inspire intrigue as well as turning heads.
Gold plated 925 Sterling Silver
Length : 10mm
Width : 8mm
Available in 3 sizes
S = HK 11 & HK 4 = US 5 & US 2
M = HK 13 & HK 4 = US 6 & US 2
L= HK 15 & HK 5 = US 6.75 & US 2.5
Chains : 50mm each
Product Code: 16772
We provide a refund or exchange within 7 days from the purchase day if you are unhappy with your purchase and so long as they are unworn, undamaged and in a good condition, or if it has been damaged in transit. Should you wish to return your purchase please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your purchase reference number. For hygiene reasons, we are not able to accept returns on Earrings unless they are faulty.
We can ship to virtually any address in Asia for free! We're happy to provide shipping to the following countries: Hong Kong, Australia, Brunei, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea (South), Macau, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and standard times from our shipping partner. This estimate is not guaranteed, and you will be given a more precise indication when you receive your tracking number. For deliveries within Hong Kong, we can typically fulfill and deliver your order within 3 working days.
If you require shipment to China or countries beyond those listed, please contact us directly at email@example.com for more information and to arrange a special arrangement. China customs may have import restrictions concerning precious metals, and your shipment may be subject to delivery delays and customs duty which you will be responsible for. We will provide you a separate quotation for such deliver arrangements.
MAYAYUEN JEWELLERY is hand-made with the highest quality craftsmanship in precious materials. Keep it looking spectacular for years to come by caring for it properly.
- Clean jewellery with a damp cloth. Dry with a soft lint-free polishing cloth.
- Store jewellery dry and in individual pouches or in original boxes to avoid oxidation and scratches.
- Never wear jewellery when swimming, bathing or washing. Chlorine in water damages metal and gemstones over time. Avoid spraying perfume or other alcohol-based liquids over your jewellery.
- For sterling silver plated items, the plating will wear off after regular wear and contact with everyday objects. Always store away from bright lights and open air to avoid discoloration and keep the surface looking lustrous.
- In the event of discolouration, we are happy to provide a free re-plating service for your MAYAYUEN JEWELLERY within 12 months of the purchase date (proof of purchase required). After 12 months, we will charge a service fee of HKD300/USD39 for each item re-plated. If your jewellery requires our re-plating service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WARNING: Each piece of jewellery has been ergonomically designed for glamour and drama in the everyday. It may contain sharp points. Take care when wearing your jewellery to avoid minor injuries to yourself or others, and keep jewellery away from infants and minors. MAYAYUEN Jewellery accepts no responsibility for mishandling or injury caused by the jewellery design.
It's important to buy jewellery that fits correctly both for comfort and to avoid loss and accidental damage. When ordering rings and necklaces, please use the following guides to help select your correct size. MAYAYUEN Jewellery creates our rings in standard Small (HK11/US5), Medium (HK13/US6) and Large (HK15/US6.75). For other custom ring sizes, please contact us at email@example.com and our team will be happy to discuss feasibility and production lead time with you.